Re: [NSW] Cityrail Millennium Train

Yes there are standards in place.

I would hazard a guess and say that not one correspondant to this thread is
a structural engineer and nor am I, but unless you have substantiated
evidence to the contrary, I believe it is unwise to suggest that these new
trains do NOT comply to the standards set for the Bureau of Rail Safety of
D.O.T. or those of the Australian Standards Authority.

--
Geoff Lillico