Re: [NSW] Milk Crates Not Permitted on Mardi Gras CityRail Services

I may be wrong, but I believe that milk crates are prohibited along the
route of the Mardi Gras. Therefore apart from the room taken up on trains,
it is pointless bringing them as the police will confiscate them once you
reach the city.

The problem, as I understand it, is that no one will take them back home and
just leave them on the street.

Geoff Lillico

3a960dcb$0$25464$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a960dcb$0$25464$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...