Re: Can you turn a Austrain "C" into a "L" ?

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:52:06 +1100, "Rod [comtrain]"
<freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Melbourne Model Railway Society would have been a candidate for DCC, they
>owned their own Locos and rolling Stock. We are a poor club,
>members supply this in our club.

Do they still exist?  Their last layout went up in flames over the
road about 10-12 years ago.

>ps did you post this in the group as well!  It seems optusnet, is only
>sending me half the posts again!

Your message is the only one I see here on dingoblue as well.

Yuri

PS Anyone in here from VMRS?  Contact me offlist please