Re: Can you turn a Austrain "C" into a "L" ?

in article 3a975a2c$0$25514$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au, Rod
[comtrain] at freight_man@hotmail.com wrote on 2/23/01 11:52 PM:

> and I sold all the 4
> wheelers,as they were not my era[steam-era]

What are you talking about? I model VR in 1980 (just before the hideous
tangerine) and I am 100% diesel with tons of 4 wheelers courtesy of SEM's
supurb kits. 4 wheelers lasted well into the 80's.

BGB kits are not the greatest but with a little work can turn out fine. I
just finished a CJ and although I ended up scratchbuilding most of the brake
equipment its was a pleasure to put together.

Mark