Re: Derivation of Gunzel

We often observe the scruffy or "gunzel" end of the enthusiast movement.
What about the other end? The elite?
Why is our movement judged by the gunzel element rather than the "upper
echelons"?
And also the "wowser" elements within our hobby. Are these "gunzels"?
Paul in Melbourne.

"Erich S Houchens" <eshouchens@home.com> wrote in message
3A92346B.D62367A5@home.com">news:3A92346B.D62367A5@home.com...
> WBrueckman wrote:
>
> > Thanks for posting the information on the derivation of the gunzel term.
When