Re: Melbourne-Darwin line on schedule

The beauty of the VFT was that the Bureau of Transport Economics ran the
Cost-Benefit analysis over the numbers, because it would involve substantial
public money. Thanks goodness there was an independent voice in Peter Nixon
and BTE.

Question: Why hasn't BTE and treasury done the same for Alice Springs -
Darwin??

I don't think we have seen the end of public money ofr AP-Darwin

Andrew Honan

3a931aed.12734260@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a931aed.12734260@can-news.tpg.com.au...