Re: Why say it?

But Greg,

Just because any clown can learn how to drive a train, does that guarantee
they are any good at it.

Out of curiosity what do you do now? I'm curious as to why you seem to have
such a hate on the position of train driver, and did you have these same
feelings when you were a driver?

I just wonder about whether you felt like that when you held the position, or
if you were like the rest of us and took pride in your job, and felt somewhat
undervalued by your management.

I look forward to your reply(and this time how about we try and keep it nice
and get constructive conversation going)

Regards BEE EFF