Re: Why say it?

"BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
3A89A5D9.23C3ADAF@pnc.com.au">news:3A89A5D9.23C3ADAF@pnc.com.au...
> But Greg,
>
> Just because any clown can learn how to drive a train, does that guarantee
> they are any good at it.

agreed .. but any moron can learn and then be good at it

> Out of curiosity what do you do now?

i have HIv and cant work

 I'm curious as to why you seem to have
> such a hate on the position of train driver, and did you have these same
> feelings when you were a driver?

no hate at all .. i just know what the job involves and have met many " im a
big train driver airline pilot types" .. most were the bad drivers heheheh

> I just wonder about whether you felt like that when you held the position,

after many years yes .. it became a repetitive function ....

or
> if you were like the rest of us and took pride in your job, and felt
somewhat
> undervalued by your management.

i took great pride in my job .. as a skilled labourer :)

> I look forward to your reply(and this time how about we try and keep it
nice
> and get constructive conversation going)

LOL train drivers are net censors now? :)