Re: gaurds suck? drivers suck? nope...its Cityrail station staff that do!

"Santosh Bhat" <santob@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
3A8D1616.E48FE23A@ihug.com.au">news:3A8D1616.E48FE23A@ihug.com.au...
| Tezza wrote:
| > "Santosh Bhat" <santob@ihug.com.au> wrote in message

| > | Ok, less ticket sales to keep you guys in a job. Your service gets
| > | crapper, then even less tickets. Vicious circle that one. Its the hard
| > | workers that tow the line in just about any line of work - its a fact
of
| > | the way things are. The only hope is that your hard work gets
recognised
| > | and you can leave the lazy people in your wake. Good luck to you. If
you
| > | do work hard you'll certainly get your rewards.
| >
| > What fantasyland are you living in?
|
| The same fantasy land where EVERYONE had their tickets checked to make
| sure that Cityrail was getting an income. That same one where the
| indicator board, the station anouncement AND the gaurds announcement all
| correlate.
|
| And perhaps Tezza its that same land where there's less "managers"..I'm
| sure there'd be less consultants in that land too ;-)

We'll have to commission a study on that. It will of course require more
managers and consultants to do the study. In order to pay for it, we'll have
to reduce the workforce.