Re: gaurds suck? drivers suck? nope...its Cityrail station staff that do!

Tezza wrote:

> "Santosh Bhat" <santob@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> 3A8BE596.B4DAA4FA@ihug.com.au">news:3A8BE596.B4DAA4FA@ihug.com.au...
> | Nathan & Mel wrote:
> | >
> | > Well if you dont like the trains, find more ways of getting to work.Not
> all
> | > of us Cityrail station staff members happen to be slack arse individuals
> who
> | > sit of their butts all the time and give the rest of us hard workers a
> bad
> | > name.
> |
> | Ok, less ticket sales to keep you guys in a job. Your service gets
> | crapper, then even less tickets. Vicious circle that one. Its the hard
> | workers that tow the line in just about any line of work - its a fact of
> | the way things are. The only hope is that your hard work gets recognised
> | and you can leave the lazy people in your wake. Good luck to you. If you
> | do work hard you'll certainly get your rewards.
>
> What fantasyland are you living in?

The same fantasy land where EVERYONE had their tickets checked to make
sure that Cityrail was getting an income. That same one where the
indicator board, the station anouncement AND the gaurds announcement all
correlate.

And perhaps Tezza its that same land where there's less "managers"..I'm
sure there'd be less consultants in that land too ;-)

Santosh