Re: Alice-Darwin Line

Why does not the Government sell shares in the line, I for one
would give $100 of my hard earned for my name on a concrete
sleeper, Olson is blind , he can only see as far as Adelaide.
I for one would not vote for either of the main Political Parties,
Hanson has nothing to say on the matter.  Not only is the link vital
fro Defence purposes, Darwin would become a thriving Import / Export
Facility.   I have a fair bit of information about the proposed line
on my Web Site.

--

Yours in The Steam
Robin, The Stationmaster, Peterborough.