Re: [melb] Connex's refurbished Comeng trains

> This is a question I have been meaning to ask:
> 698 was one of the chopper cars. Is it still so?

Yes it is (actually that was the first set to be refurbished and used in
the medial launch, but look just under a year from going to Ballarat to
carring passengers again).

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news