[melb] Connex's refurbished Comeng trains

Is it just me?  Or is there more refurbished Comeng trains now?

Last Tuesday I saw at least 3 sets on my way to the city.  One between
Canterbury and East Camberwell, one between Glenferrie and Hawthorn and
one that I think could have been in the burnley siddings.  Then the next
day I saw just as many, but one was at the Camberwell siddings where it
remained for a day or two and the other was definitly in the burnley
siddings.  The last one I saw go through Richmond station.

 From what I last read here there was 4 sets of these trains.  Is this
still the case now?  Or are there more.  I just think it's strange how I
saw so many in such a short time since usually I don't see any.

Sorry no exact times or engine numbers ;-)

Thanks

Jeremy Lunn