Re: Train Drivers Life Expectancy

There is a large body of Australian Research on the effects of fatigue in
relation to train drivers. This data base is being expanded with a current
research project based on simulator studies.

There is substantial evidence re truckers and crap health. A new book on the
subject from the US notes numerous problems with truckers and fatigue there.

The effects of diesel exhaust are well documented both in press and on the
net.

If people are interested email off line and I will direct them to the
relevant sites

Nic

(consultant ergonomist)