Re: [melb] Connex's refurbished Comeng trains

austaz@foxall.com.au (news.foxall.com.au) wrote in
<981793526.193822@foxlink2.foxall.com.au>:

>I think that there are currently 6 refurbished trains (six cars each) in
>operation.  On Friday I was on the 9.42 train from Lilydale to City and
>also noted the increased number of refurbished trains.  Unusually one
>was in the sidings at Lilydale.  Perhaps it was defective???  Another
>was stabled at Camberwell.

There are 14 * 3 car sets running now. Two more sets came back from
Ballarat this week, afaik, so should be running within a week or two.

The sets now end up where they end up, in other words not specifically at
Epping any more.

Michael.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".