Re: old lines

At least some of the lines are probably no longer legally railways. Some
sections of the Tumbarumba line are now officially part of a State Forest.

 I don't know what law there is to prevent you trolleying a line in state
forest apart from the fact that it may be illegal to remove any vegetation
from the overgrown route!

cheers

John Wayman
3A816EA1.A5CEDC4A@cia.com.au">news:3A816EA1.A5CEDC4A@cia.com.au...