old lines

I have a vaguely illegal enterprise in mind, but I need help to carry it
out.  There are many abandoned lines around this neck of the woods which I
am interested in exploring to see what they were like, such as Gilmore to
Batlow, Cooma to Bombala, Cootamundra to Tumut, Wagga to Tumbarumba and I
know that in most instances, the tracks are still in place largely apart
from where they have been ripped up or covered over (former level
crossings), or fenced off.  To carry out the enterprise, I need a fettlers
trolley, probably manually powered so I can go and have a look at these
tracks.  Is anyone interested in such an activity, which is a railway
archaeology project?  please contact me if so.  I am a little physically
disabled and probably couldn't do this by myself.
cheers