Re: [NSW] Service Changes Airport & East Hills Lines

"Geoff Lillico" <glillic@msn.com.au> wrote in message
pSug6.20255$65.103011@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:pSug6.20255$65.103011@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
| Sign at Strathfield tonight says the bus service this weekend is
| "complimentary". Passengers need purchase tickets to Wolli Creek or
Central.
| NO station access fee will be charged.
|
| --
| Geoff Lillico

There are signs at Central saying the same things as well as ads in today's
(9/2) Terrorgraph. I wonder if this is the first time that free travel has
been officially allowed on trackwork buses for free.
Eric

Transport & TV

Email: erkV69@iprimus.com.au (remove the V69)

"And Bobo thought that I was a stooge
getting a bullet proof hotbag!" -  Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)