Re: NT chief warns of rail project collapse

I would like to know, if the governments put more money into it who's paying
who.
Contractors such as Barclay Mowlem, John Holland (aka Leightons) and Walkers
all have shareholders to report to. Some profit must be extracted out of the
deal for them. I wonder how all the deals are stitched up and how the
private and public equity is carved up.

AH

3a7785dc.22542600@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a7785dc.22542600@can-news.tpg.com.au...