Other trains on TV

With all the discussion of On The Beach, I forgot to mention other train
scenes on TV recently.

The 1997 Australian telemovie Kangaroo Palace was screened on the Seven
network on Friday (delayed in Vic, Tas, NSW and ACT by tennis). Good shots
of the DERM at Muckleford (renamed Monabah). There was also some preserved
BR Mk 1 stock at London Victoria. A slight anachronism was an LMS delivery
van outside Victoria - I'm told there was another movie being made there
at the same time.

Sirens was screened on Saturday, although I've seen it before. Shots of
3801 were from A Steam Train Passes, but I recall there was another scene
at the end of the movie of something else. Anybody remember what it was?

Cheers
David