Re: [Melb] FSS Wheelchair incident - 2 years jail

"BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
3A763E93.23073E5B@pnc.com.au">news:3A763E93.23073E5B@pnc.com.au...
| So Tezza to quote you " It's alright for the able bodied person(non vegie)
| make derogatory comments to the  physically disabled
| (vegie) about his appearance.

Where in that statement is my quote? I haven't said any such thing. Please
get your facts correct before you accuse anyone of anything.

| Then once the non vegie pushes the vegie onto the running line in front of
an
| oncoming train

He never pushed the veggie in front of an oncoming train or anywhere else. I
suggest you brush up on your reading skills.

| as long as the non vegie is then able to save his life that makes it O.K.

Again you're quoting yourself, not me.

| I'm sorry I don't agree we have all discussed the stupidity of driving on
to a
| X-ing when a train is coming because of the consequences, same goes fo
when you
| push someone onto the running line in front of a train. It equates to
attempted
| murder no ifs or buts.

Except that he never pushed him, please try reading the reports a bit
slower, or get an adult to explain it to you.

| Look forward to your rather unusual takes on other aspects of railway
life -

Stay tuned.

| maybe its O.K. to shoot a firearm at passing trains as long as you don't
intend
| to shoot anybody.

Again, that's your thoughts, not mine....... though if you happened to be a
passenger :-)