Re: [Melb] FSS Wheelchair incident - 2 years jail

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a74c213$0$16406$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a74c213$0$16406$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Andy B" <gunzel0@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> 9X1d6.28386$Xx3.163710@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:9X1d6.28386$Xx3.163710@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...
> | Rod Gayford <rjaygee@eisa.net.au> wrote in message
> | 94vjn0$elp$1@news.eisa.net.au">news:94vjn0$elp$1@news.eisa.net.au...
> | > I do hope Tezza's comment is tongue in cheek otherwise, if he is
> serious,
> | > then his comment is in extreme bad taste and unwarranted and possibly
> | > actionable under the relevant state and federal anti-discrimination
> | > legislation.
> |
> | Tezza does have a point - the gent in the wheelchair shouldn't have made
> the
> | comments about the guy's hairstyle.
>

> It was actually the veggie who had the mohawk.

It was ?? - I read it as being the wheelchair guy made the comment about the
other guy, and he pushed him as a result.

--
Look Closer
Andy B.