Re: [Melb] Removal of trams effect business

I remember when the Z class trams first arrived at Camberwell Depot. One
driver who forgot his training rolled back an hit a car. It was blamed on
the tram, not the incompetent tram driver. A bad workman always blames his
tools!

How many Z, B and A class have had rear ons over the last few months without
Ws to blame it on??

Cheers
John Wayman

3a5c183a$0$15495$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a5c183a$0$15495$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...