Re: [Melb] Removal of trams effect business

Michael wrote:

> David McLoughlin <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in
> article <3a5bff65@news.iprolink.co.nz>:
>
> >> One of Melbourne's major tourist attractions claims the removal of the
> >> W-Class City Circle Trams has caused a signficant drop in its business.
>
> >And so when are they being reinstated?
>
> Ignore the claim, I think it's a broken record. ISTR Peter Batchellor
> making that exact same claim, probably word for word, a small number of
> months back.

Yes I couldn't give a flying damn what politicians say. But I would like
to know when the Ws will be back on the CC, 8, 12 and 15.

It has been, what, a year or more now?

We are not talking rocket science here. The Ws braked safely for
decades.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand