Re: [Rumour] Shipment of freight wagons from PRC

Yes, but a SY being smaller than all those other larger types you would only
have to have a custom cab built as
I think the steam dome is in gauge. Though the cylinders may not be. The
Chinese were building new SY's up until recently for industrial use and
branch lines. They may even still build one or two a year out of left over
parts.

Chris

3a628721$0$15484$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a628721$0$15484$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...