Re: [Rumour] Shipment of freight wagons from PRC

    Fellow Travellers,
    With regard to importing a Chinese SY class loco, this class has an
overall height of 4446mm and an o.a. width of 3300mm (Over the bay-window
cab), the Victorian loading gauge was (and maybe still is)  max. height
4267mm, max. width 2972mm. So perhaps we'd better also import a large
shoehorn!
                                      Regards,
                                                        Bill.

93mp08$3k0$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:93mp08$3k0$1@nnrp1.deja.com...