Re: [Rumour] Shipment of freight wagons from PRC

I actually read in NSW Digest a couple of years back that it was rumoured
that some group intended to import big Chinese steam to work coal trains in
the Hunter Valley NSW.  Maybe the surprise is just 3 bags of rice.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3a5e8411.10253549@24.192.1.17">news:3a5e8411.10253549@24.192.1.17...