Re: Abt project on track

In article <c6896.59$NO2.6736@news0.optus.net.au>,
  dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:
> Tasmania's Abt railway project has taken another step forward with the
> return of a fully restored original locomotive.
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/tas/monthly/regtas-17jan2001-
2.htm

That news item noted that railway operator Roger Smith "says the
locomotive is the first of four being renovated to be ready."

Given that one of the original diesels, No 22 (Vulcan Drewry V class
type) has been back at Queenstown for some months now, what other locos
is he referring to?  Of course one would be the second Abt loco still
being restored, leaving two others I don't know about.

Any ideas?

Thanx... James

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/