Re: Timetable tweaks endorse travel in the slow(er) lane

I also doubt the performance route 8 and 69. Apart from removal of W
class, I found it hard to believe these 2 routes performed the worst.

Toorak road and Chapel street are really not much busier then Brunswick
Street(route 11, one of the best performer), Burke Street/Smith
Street/High Street/Plenty Road(route 86), Flinder Street(48/75), and
Collin St/Victoria Pde(109). I don't see why Swanston trams can't lift
its performance.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin