Re: Timetable tweaks endorse travel in the slow(er) lane

In article <946kas$smd$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, James C. wrote:
>I also doubt the performance route 8 and 69. Apart from removal of W
>class, I found it hard to believe these 2 routes performed the worst.

I don't doubt it. I've lived on route 69 for 20+ years, and it's been
constantly unreliable for as long as I can remember.

>Toorak road and Chapel street are really not much busier then Brunswick

I also disagree with this. On most nights, especially friday & saturday, chapel
st is a traffic snarl. The police have been blocking it off to try to
reduce the amount of traffic, but I think they're causing more traffic problems.

Brunswick St. is nowhere near this bad.

Peter