Re: Monachist TVMs

One only has to look at the way that they conduct themselves at soccer
matches and other sporting fixtures.
Didn`t the Royals cut peoples heads off?
After all isn`t that the reason behind the forming of the CofE church so
that could hide behind it and justify their murderous acts.
3a69f8f3.2563696@news.ntlworld.com">news:3a69f8f3.2563696@news.ntlworld.com...