Re: Granville Train Disaster (and its memory)

There's 12 pages of story and black and white photos of the Granville
railway disaster in a book I got for my son about a year ago.  It's called
"Australian Railway Disasters", by Kenn Pearce, published by IPL Books c/-
57 Sir Thomas Mitchell Drive, Davidson, NSW, 2067, ISBN 0-908876-09-2.  I'm
sure I bought it at the Railfan shop in Melbourne.

Paul.

3a6b053c_2@news.chariot.net.au">news:3a6b053c_2@news.chariot.net.au...