Re: Granville Train Disaster (and its memory)

The original posting was the sick and twisted thoughts!!!
As for the day of the roses it was produced to finally show who was
responsible for the tragedy and the cover ups by various departments all
desperate to put their houses in order so to speak, and to their credit did
a marvelous job.
Some people don`t see the big picture at all.
There is a big difference between a documentry and ghouls.
DQS86.13$Db.72@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:DQS86.13$Db.72@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au...