Re: Granville Train Disaster

So, putting the copyright issue aside, what are we supposed to do? Put our
heads in paper bags and pretend that all the bad things in this world dont
happen?

Fair enough it wasnt the most pretty thing to look at, indeed the first
images I saw back in 1977 will stay with me for good. Noone wants to image
the horrific injuries sustained and the way people were killed in that
accident.

But you are overlooking one thing. The disaster happened. It is part of
Australian history. It is remembered nearly every year. And I am guessing
the subject of this thread explains it all really. So, if information on
this accident distresses you, dont read the thread. Some are genuinely
interested in the accident, and not from a goulish point of view.

3A62243B.68C75073@mail.usyd.edu.au">news:3A62243B.68C75073@mail.usyd.edu.au...