[NSW] Dumaresq Train last week...

Hi all

Last Friday at about noon I think there was a freight train running through
Armidale on it's way back to Werris Creek after doing the super run to
Dumaresq. I'm not sure because I was on the other side of town, but I know
the sound of train and there was a distinct horn blast as I thought the
train went over the Markham Street crossing. Does anyone have any idea if
there was a train running up here on that day, or was it just my over
excited imagination?

If it was a train, can someone give me some idea of when we poor train
starved folk of the New England will see another?

Thanks

Chris