Re: Granville Train Disaster

It is so typical of fanatics.
The same person probably thought the Digest`s Picture of NR3 was a good
thing as well,after all they were only reporting the news.You have as much
tact as a sledge hammer but then what do you expect when your shoe size is
twice the size of your iq.
3A62243B.68C75073@mail.usyd.edu.au">news:3A62243B.68C75073@mail.usyd.edu.au...