Re: Kiama Downs makes bid for railway station

Well I personally never leaned toward that theory. Without exact facts,
I didn't speculate as to it's cause. However I now understand why you
hate us so much. So please don't paint me with the same brush (ie
contempt) that you have for signal engineers. I'm just in this NG to
give signalling info to interested parties and not to get into
arguements with drivers because of what others have done.

regards Ian
Signal Design Engineer

In article <3a6d6f05$0$16395$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I could not have put it better my self.
> That day was one of  the worst day of my life.....the day we lost
Gordon and
> six others all because of the signal branch and their hot wiring of
the
> track circuits...but sand was the OFFICIAL cause sand my arse...hence
NO
> BODY FROM THAT DISCIPLINE GETS IN MY CAB EVER.I once delayed SL66 at
> Cootamundra waiting for the police to remove a signal engineer who
thought
> because he had a cab pass it was his god given right to ride on my
> locomotive i do not think so!!!
> "keith malcolm" <kmalcolm@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> mz9b6.101$4k1.14918@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:mz9b6.101$4k1.14918@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> >
> > <signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > 94io8e$o5a$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:94io8e$o5a$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > > In article <3a6cb7f9$0$15469$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
> > >   "f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > >
> > > PS What 'Sand Theory' are you babbling about?
> >
> > The one that says a 38 class and train can be completely isolated
from a
> > track circuit and can then have an interurban set run up it's arse.
> >
> > Dave Malcolm

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/