Re: Kiama Downs makes bid for railway station

In article <3a6ab1a4$0$15481$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Does it matter what type of stanchions?
> It is a Railway line I didn`t know it was supposed to look pretty as
well.
> I really do not care what type of infrastructure is employed so long
as the
> signal engineers do not hide the signals in amongst them as they are
> renowned for

Phooee :-) We position the signals with Elec Branch plans that show the
OHWS positions. We can't help it if they come along later and change
their mind. Anyway I've sighted every signal from Dapto to Bomaderry
and have the signatures of your counterparts (ie drivers, guards,
operators reps) who agreed to the positions.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/