Re: Kiama Downs makes bid for railway station

In article <3a6c11ce$0$15477$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> <signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> 94fh69$ub$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:94fh69$ub$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> |   "f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> | > Does it matter what type of stanchions?
> | > It is a Railway line I didn`t know it was supposed to look pretty
as
> | well. I really do not care what type of infrastructure is employed
so long
> | as the signal engineers do not hide the signals in amongst them as
they
> are
> | > renowned for
> |
> | Phooee :-) We position the signals with Elec Branch plans that show
the
> | OHWS positions. We can't help it if they come along later and change
> | their mind. Anyway I've sighted every signal from Dapto to Bomaderry
> | and have the signatures of your counterparts (ie drivers, guards,
> | operators reps) who agreed to the positions.
>
> Only one of those 3 would have a clue and it's probably someone who
spends
> more time on Union business than driving.

So next time I do a signal sighting, I'll give you a buzz and you can
be the driver's rep. Then it will be perfect, won't it. Or rather than
stick your neck out, would you prefer to just sit in your cabin as per
usual whistling "I've been working on the Railroad" and grumble about
those damn signals. :-)

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/