Re: Kiama Downs makes bid for railway station

In article <3a6cb7f9$0$15469$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> If you people in the signal branch or are you`s called something else
these
> days.

You seem to think I am employed by State Rail. How wrong could one be.

> I remember when I was in Goulburn depot and we all vented our
concerns about
> placement of signals in the Picton-Campbelltown section in regards to
> sighting and what we were arrogantly told by your people was every
1800m a
> signal goes in no if`s but`s or maybe`s.

I find that hard to believe.

> So do not get on here trying to blow your trumpet up our hallway.
> I suppose you also support the 1990 sand theory as well,that one only
seems
> reality to you guys because of your relationship with sand, it fills
the
> space between your ears. You know the space that is normally occupied
by
> grey matter!

convulsing
> nausea

Nicely said. I couldn't have put it better myself. Did you think of
that all by yourself. However I wouldn't go as far as saying that I
lurk in the background.

PS What 'Sand Theory' are you babbling about?

> <signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> 94i4hk$5p1$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:94i4hk$5p1$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > In article <3a6c11ce$0$15477$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
> >   "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> > >
> > > <signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > > 94fh69$ub$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:94fh69$ub$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > as
> > so long
> > they
> > > are

> > the
Bomaderry

> > > Only one of those 3 would have a clue and it's probably someone
who
> > spends
> > > more time on Union business than driving.
> > >

> > So next time I do a signal sighting, I'll give you a buzz and you
can
> > be the driver's rep. Then it will be perfect, won't it. Or rather
than
> > stick your neck out, would you prefer to just sit in your cabin as
per
> > usual whistling "I've been working on the Railroad" and grumble
about
> > those damn signals. :-)
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com
> > http://www.deja.com/