Re: Article in April 2001 Issue of Railway Digest

"> Hey I once had plenty of articles and photographs published in Railway
> Digest back about 4-5 years ago.Ok I still buy Digest but I usually find
> digest too commerical, where as Motive Power Mag, is much more informative
> than the "Locomotives & Traffic" section in RD.

Really? I didn't notice RD gets any more commercial...certainly better then
"Trains" anyway.
But Motive power frequently post part of the Working Timetable which is
excellent for gunzels.
I do hope both of the magazine can provide some information about gunzel
spots like "Trains" do.

> I like the RD of the 1980's when we had Loco and Rollingstock reports on
> conversions and withdrawals/scrapping etc...Maybe the rollingstock
newletter
> that gets printed in ARHS Bulletin could be published in Digest.

I like RD now, at least I can find out what's going on national wide. But I
do agree with you they need more rollingstocks coverage.  Few years back
they did location of ex-Countrylink loco haul passenger fleet, that was
excellent.

Cheers
James