Re: Eveleigh Carriage Works = 400 flats

"Roderick Smith" <rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote in message
01c0ce21$79a0d540$4e8417d2@rodsmith">news:01c0ce21$79a0d540$4e8417d2@rodsmith...
> I din't see the start of this thread, but the situation seems to be the
> same as is being experiences in Brisbane: a block of flats was built next
> to the maritime museum; now the residents complain about steam tug
Forceful
> being steamed.
> In Sydney, flats were built beside Luna Park (while it was closed?), then
> the residents complained of the noise of the park.
[snip]

Also the residents in the toaster at East Circular Quay now complain about
the noise the general public make attending outdoor entertainment at the
Opera House.

Maybe they'd like to have the Opera House removed to make way for something
quieter - like more blocks of flats.

bye tr

trendy's trainpage:
http://www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe

[remove .trains from email address when replying]