Re: Article in April 2001 Issue of Railway Digest

Hey I once had plenty of articles and photographs published in Railway
Digest back about 4-5 years ago.Ok I still buy Digest but I usually find
digest too commerical, where as Motive Power Mag, is much more informative
than the "Locomotives & Traffic" section in RD.

I like the RD of the 1980's when we had Loco and Rollingstock reports on
conversions and withdrawals/scrapping etc...Maybe the rollingstock newletter
that gets printed in ARHS Bulletin could be published in Digest.

After all its is current happenings.Isnt that what RD is all about.Bulletin
is more a historical thing.Ok what has happened today, tomorrow its
history.But thats my opinion.The argument of which magazine should have the
Rollingstock report has been going on for years.Knowing what happens behind
the scenes being a ex ARHS employee.

I'm not having a shot at Maikha's article, my articles were similar to that,
I was just stating how I think the mag has gone down hill (in my view) in
the past years.

E.P