RE: Article in April 2001 Issue of Railway Digest

To Graham

Thanks for sticking up for me lol!
I enjoy saying, the best advantages of being a young enthusiasts is you
easily
earn respect :-)
Some people will not give a damn, but the young ones only need a pinch of
salt
for those bastards...I mean people.

Cheers :-) Have received a tonne of very good feedback,
>From a happy boy.
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689