Re: Article in April 2001 Issue of Railway Digest

> Hate to tell you that "Motive Power" Magazine is more informative that
> Railway Digest.I have every edition from when  this mag first started, I'm
> now very disapointed with the content so I have switch.

Case of apple versus orange.....
Motive Power and Railway Digest are not quite the same, motive power
concentrate on locos whereas Railway Digest report general rail sence in the
country included political issues.

I end of buying both as I found both provide good information.

> I think the crew of Motive POwer are doing a great job.

Yes they are. The pictures are world class standard, would they go monthly
eventually?

Cheers
James