Article in April 2001 Issue of Railway Digest

To everyone (Specifically Railway Digest readers anywhere in Australia!!!)

Appearing in the latest issue of Railway Digest (April, 2001), is an
article,
written BY MYSELF!!!, relating to the 75th Anniversary of Electric Trains
(i.e. The frontpage news '75 years of Sydney's 'Sparks'')

I am currently very happy (Esctatic?!? Nah, It'll make me sound like I'm on
drugs!)  an article I wrote (first time one of my works) has been published!
and I certainly would like to thank publically:

-Mr Rogers (Derek Rogers) and Trish (RD Secretary) for their interest in my
article and for compliments.

I forgot to add (a little late now!) my email address, but I'm encouraging
any
reader of RD, to have a min. reading my article, and write to me (at my
email)
having feedback about it.

(Is it just me, or has a 13yr got an article, frontpaged!, in a magazine
read
by 6000 readers?!? Been supported by most railway mates and 'normal' readers
their first article in RD was when they were adults!!! Shame shame shame!
lolol)

Again, thanks to 'the one and only' magazine in Australia, supplying
up-to-date information for the railway enthusiasts...........Railway Digest!
In stores now!

Cheers to all, safe gunzelling, stay behind the yellow line, don't go on the
track (or at least in-front of a train!) this Easter, Got plenty  of plans
for
this eater, let off skool and loving it!!! Buahahaha!

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

P.S. Relating to a message earlier, pictures from the 75th Can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/75th

"Behind every troll on newsgroups, is a human being, in a house, on a
computer" (Maikha Ly)