Re: Article in April 2001 Issue of Railway Digest

"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9biba3$3n4$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9biba3$3n4$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> Hate to tell you that "Motive Power" Magazine is more informative that
> Railway Digest.I have every edition from when  this mag first started, I'm
> now very disapointed with the content so I have switch.
>
> I think the crew of Motive POwer are doing a great job.
>
> But thats just my opinion isnt that what this ng is all about.

So the following:

"I think we have too many smart arse's on this ng, not naming names Dave,
leave the poor boy alone, after all he's only 13.I remember what it was like
when  I was 13 just starting out in the hobby."

is nothing more than blatant hypocrisy then?

Dave