RE: Thanks

Forwarded Message from:  "James C." <james_ccj@optusnet.com.au>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com>
To: <james_ccj@optusnet.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 9:42 PM
Subject: Thanks

> To James
>
> Thanks for posting the message on aus.rail about me and my article. Good
> support obviously is encouraging!

No worries:-) It's great to see such young, talent and resourceful railfan
like you.

> Strange, didn't find out about it until 3 of my trainmates told me (this
was
> because the Editor didn't advise me!) which got me excited.
> Today got two FREE copies of RD courtesy of Express Post!
> Also, didn't realise the message you posted until now!!!

A few of my friends got the copy early this months, but I didn't get mine
until yesterday.(Didn't have time to go shopping)
Anyway keep up the good work, hopefully I can see more of your excellent
work in RD :-)

Cheers
James