Re: [SA] Outer Harbor/Grange Line (Gauge convertable sleepers?)

pberrett@optushome.com.au (Peter Berrett) wrote in
<PRWC6.47861$Xx3.266577@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au>:

>Why would having narrower trains be nice? Stick with broad gauge IMHO.

Why in the world would the train be narrower?

Granted, a Comeng would have no hope of running on 3'6" with too much
success, a Comeng would go well on standard guage.

In my opinion, standard guage gives a better ride anyway. Maybe it's just
Victoria's decrepit track condition though..

MK.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".