Re: A thumbs up to trains

Maurie,

Hate to point out a glaring omission, what about TrailerRail?

Customers arrange for trailers to be picked up and dropped off at the terminal.

They are then made up into a train, then sent from Melbourne, Adelaide and
Sydney to Perth.

This is an enormously successful business venture, promoted by you guessed it
National Rail.

Sorry to puncture your balloon 8^)

Regards Mark